Etier de Billiers

GITE WITH SEA VIEW

Large capacity gîte rental

Rooms

Mezzanines

Bathrooms

People

To spend pleasant holidays with friends or family, this region of southern Brittany is characterised by its mild climate and the beauty of its coastline. L’étier de Billiers, a large capacity gîte, located on the seafront, will welcome you in a calm environment, favourable to relaxation and conviviality.

The main room, overlooking the sea, is equipped to comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests. From the large wooden terrace of 120M2, you will also be able to enjoy the panoramic view of the estuary and the sea. Sit comfortably on the deckchairs for a sunbath with only the sound of birds.

All activities are in the immediate vicinity:

  • walks on the coastal paths, beaches, tennis, horse riding, balneotherapy, kayaking, sailing school, restaurants at 5 minutes.
  • Visits to La Baule, Guérande, Vannes, the Gulf of Morbihan, the Grande Brière Park, Nantes are less than an hour away by car.
    Chambre vue sur mer - 1
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 1 - Vue sur mer - 3
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 1 - Vue sur mer - 2

    Room 1

    Enjoy the sea view from bedroom 1. Thanks to its mezzanine, it will be ideal for a couple and two children or for two couples while preserving the privacy of each. A cupboard and a chest of drawers offer you a large storage space.

    Chambre vue sur mer - 1
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 1 - Vue sur mer - 3
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 1 - Vue sur mer - 2

    Room 2

    Room 2 also offers a sea view. The separate beds can be put together to form a double bed. It can thus be occupied by friends or a couple. The mezzanine can accommodate two other people in this room while preserving the privacy of each.

    Etiers de billiers - chambre 2 - Vue sur mer - 1
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 2 - Vue sur mer - 3
    Etiers de billiers - chambre 2 - Vue sur mer - 1
    Etiers de billiers - chambre3

    Room 3

    Bedroom 3, nicknamed the green bedroom, faces the garden. Also equipped with a large wardrobe, it will welcome a couple in a cosy atmosphere.

    Etiers de billiers - chambre3

    Room 4

    Room 4 is equipped with a double bed, a cupboard and a chest of drawers. Also called the blue room, it will welcome a couple in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. Like room 3, it faces the garden.

    Etiers de billiers - chambre 4

    mezzanines

    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Mezzanine 2
    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Mezzanine 3
    Gite grande Capacite - Bretagne - Mezzanine
    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Mezzanine 1

    Bathrooms

    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Salle de bain 2
    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Salle de bain 1

    Plan of the gîte

    Etiers de Billiers - Gîte grande capacité - Bretagne - Plan

    FITTINGS

    Included in the reservation…

    Free WiFi

    Free private parking

    Enclosed courtyard

    Dishwasher

    Microwave and food processor

    Washing machine and dryer

    Television

    Table football and petanque court

    Barbecue

    Baby equipment (chair and bath)

    Comfortable rooms and quality bedding

    No pets allowed

    Arrival and departure

    Arrival from 5pm, departure before 10am for weekly rentals and at the convenience of the tenant for short stays.

    Cleaning

    In the context of the current sanitary situation linked to the COVID, the cleaning package (including disinfection) is compulsory and is therefore automatically added to the rental price at the time of booking.

    Rental conditions
    • 30% of the total rental amount is requested at the time of booking. The remaining 70% is requested on arrival at the gîte

    • A deposit cheque of 1000€ will be requested on arrival.

    Any QUESTIONS ? 

    Contact us !